Gracell Bio is an equal opportunity employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
Together with an industry veteran team Dr Cao has created Gracell Bio to capture special opportunity of immune cell therapy for China market. Through external partnership and in-house R&D effort Gracell has been rapidly progressing with novel CAR-T programs to address the industry’s key issues. Gracell has completed A round financing, supported by leading ventures specialized in biopharma industry in China. Gracell Bio has accomplished in vitro development and in vivo Proof of Concept studies on innovative CART products based on her IntellTM CAR-T technology platform, and is preparing to move these assets into clinical phase in Q4, 2017. At the meantime the Company is also developing stem cell therapy for regenerative medicine.
Understanding the need for cell therapy companies to enter China market
Gracell Bio has launched “turn-key” solutions to those biotech companies in need by providing CRO/CMO service throughout the developmental phases. As of today Gracell Bio has built 14,000 square feet state-of-art facility for cGMP production and R&D platform for CAR-T/TCR-T technologies and will expand it to 54,000 square feet in 2018.
For further information please contact Recruiting Services:
1、Job Description – Head of Quality Control Clinical Supply & Transfer
Tasks & responsibilities
- As Director Quality Control Clinical Supply & Transfer you are responsible for the technical and managerial leadership of Analytical Development within Quality Control Contract Manufacturing Business (CMB).
- Your accountability will include state-of-the-art analytical testing and method development for early stage projects, validation of methods applied for DS and DP, release testing and stability testing for clinical material and transfer to commercial QC.
- You provide solid knowledge in applicable compendial methods, guidelines and regulations.
- Furthermore you assure scientific knowledge to support the development and validation of methods for biotechnological drug substances and drug products
- You will be responsible for the appropriate evaluation of proposals for customers.
- Your new tasks will include the provision of high quality submission documents for CTAAs and MAAs.
- PhD in Biology/Chemistry/Pharmacy/Biochemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Strong leadership personality with expertise to lead an analytical expert group in a cGMP environment and several years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Fundamental knowledge in cGMP-regulations and audits as well as inspection history required
- Prior exposure to the Biopharma environment
- Lean Six-Sigma experience/continuous improvement process
- Very good communication skills
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English
2、Job Description – Principal Scientist – Cell/Molecular Biologist
Tasks & responsibilities
- Assumes responsibility as cell/molecular pharmacology subject expert to aid in de-risking of projects and development of safety strategy
- Utilizes network pharmacology and pathway analysis/visualization for mechanistic hypothesis generation and predictive toxicology
- Independently designs and supervises the conduct of cell and molecular in vitro/ex vivo experimental approaches supporting mechanistic hypothesis testing and predictive toxicology (for both routine and novel experimental platforms)
- Conceives and oversees the development of new methodologies that can be used to address mechanism of toxicity for novel therapeutics
- Interprets study results and develops further recommendations on implications
- Independently communicates results in the form of oral presentations at R&D meetings, study reports, and regulatory interactions or submission documents.
- Delivers updates to senior management in the context of project goals and results.
- Actively participates in relevant external meeting activities and reviews current relevant literature, generates external presentations or peer-reviewed publications.
- Responsible for 3-4 direct reports including supervision and prioritization of workload, and staff instruction, mentoring and career development. Indirectly influences the performance and development of other group technical scientists.
- Complies with all applicable regulations; Ensures that work performed in area of responsibility is conducted in a safe and compliant manner; Maintains proper records in accordance with SOPs and policies
- Contributes to departmental administration; Demonstrates fiscal responsibility with respect to cost of experiments, technology, external collaborations, and travel
- Ph.D. from an accredited institution, or equivalent, with five-plus (5+) years of experience in in Cell or Molecular Pharmacology/Biology or equivalent
- Demonstrates a broad knowledge of field
- Proven ability in network pharmacology and data visualization
- Experience with hypothesis generation and experimental design
- Appropriate level of understanding of applicable regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in an interdisciplinary environment
3、Job Description – Market Research Specialist
Tasks & responsibilities
- Define and develop a Market Research plan in order to cover all the needs in term of knowledge to prepare Brand & Customer Plan and Forecasting Scenario.
- Develop Forecasting Model to support Supply chain, Annual Budget definition ( 5 years), and Business cases. The Forecasting model should take in consideration assumption on Market scenario, Customer attitude, Product Features and Company investments Vs Competitors.
- In tight collaboration with FF effectiveness team constantly provide insights on Market and Customer, coming from External or Internal information to stimulate improvements and new opportunities.
- Economics or Statistic degree
- Microsoft Office , Tools for forecasting, Knowledge of Forecasting Technics, Market Research Techniques, Experience in Market Research in Digital Area
- Teamwork, Result Orientation, Customer Orientation skills, Communication, Leadership, Innovation Attitude, Strategic Vision, Agility, Accountability, Intrepreneurship.
- At least 2 years in Market Research, Business Consultant in Companies focused on Business Insight.
4、Job Description – Post-doc Programme Proactive Application
- PhD or PhD candidates who anticipate completion of their PhD thesis within the coming 6 months
- Evidence of scientific rigor and excellence documented by relevant peer-reviewed publications
- Critical and creative thinking, self-motivated to innovate, and organized
- Excellent communication, networking and presentation skills, as well as excellent data analysis and data management skills
5、Senior CMC Project Leader
- Masters/Diploma degree or Doctoral degree (PhD) in natural sciences (biochemistry, biotechnology, biology, chemistry, pharmacy, medicine)
- At least 5 years of experience in the development, manufacture and/or submission of biotechnological / pharmaceutical products and International Project Management
- Track record in management of international project teams covering several years
- Skills in presenting complex issues, assessing these critically and working towards a specific solution or decision (solution-oriented problem solving)
- Excellent managerial and social competence (matrix leadership), such as highly developed skills in communication, conflict management coupled with assertiveness
- Fluency in spoken and written English, and ideally some experience abroad
- Conceptual, strategic mindset and talent in planning, organization and implementation